This cup once belonged to Queen Anne Boleyn. The church that currently holds the cup, St. John the Baptist in Cirencester, states that it was given by the Queen to Dr. Richard Masters, a physician, who cared for the Princess Elizabeth. He later, in 1561, gave the cup to the church. It is silver gilt adorned with Anne's Royal Falcon. It was once part of her large collection of gold and silver plate.